Sleek MakeUp Face Form


I don't contour often, but when I do I reach for the Sleek MakeUp Face Form in Medium (£10). It's a compact containing a contouring powder (left), highlighting powder (middle) and bronzer (right). The lighter compacts have a blusher rather than bronzer inside. The medium compact is a little darker than I expected but this works great for me as long as I'm not too heavy handed.

Sleek MakeUp is so well pigmented considering the reasonable price. The powder also stays put throughout the day so I don't have to do touch ups. I also have Sleek MakeUp Face Contour Kit (£6.49) which is almost identical to the Face Form. The only differences are there's no blusher/bronzer with the Face Contour so it's smaller. Since I've had the Face Form I've completely forgotten about the Face Contour Kit. I love anything that'll mean using makeup on the go is more convenient (don't we all?) The size of the mirror is a massive plus too.

Overall, I like this product a lot. Even if I'm not using the powders this is something that I always have tucked into my handbag. 


Do you contour? Have you tried this?


Lesley x

13 comments:

  1. I was so mad when I saw that this came out 2 weeks AFTER I ordered from Sleek :( I use the regular contour kit from sleek and a unknown redish brown powder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so annoying! I got the Face Form not realising the regular contour kit was exactly the same. It's good if you don't need the bronzer anyway :)

      Delete
  2. I just just just started doing the contouring thing. I am learning from YouTube videos. It's really shocking what a difference it makes, especially with a really round face like mine. I don't quite have the hang of it yet, but I find Benefit's Hoola powder excellent for my skin tone (v. similar to yours).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does! I use YouTube videos too
      I'm glad you find Benefit good for your skintone. I've always avoided it as I assumed it wouldn't work for me

      Delete
  3. Hi
    Just to give u feedback on the vitamins like I said I would
    I couldnt rmbr where I posted the original comment on your blog
    Anyway its been a while now, my hair is very thick and has grown 3inches ( I kid you not!)
    Cons: I stopped the biotin after 2 weeks it made hair grow everywhere and I mean everywhere lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw thats 3inches in just 7 weeks

      Delete
    2. Hi Eni! That's great that it worked! Hmmm I only want hair to grow on my head lol, but I am curious as to whether it'll work for me

      Delete
  4. I like the packaging kinda like the blush 3 pallets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The packaging is really nice on these products. I need those blush pallettes in my life lol

      Delete
  5. I've been looking for a new contour powder. I usually use a dark mac blusher but this looks awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just looking at another blogger who mentioned this not to long ago. I'm really interested in seeing the results and how it's applied. Could you maybe update this post with some pics, Or maybe do another one? Really curious to see a before, after and in between lol!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies
    @Alicia, I'll try and do a FOTD post, or makeup look using this palette :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i order the dark contour kit, i cant wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you! :)