The gorgeous Yolanda over at Pink and Leopard Prints tagged me in her latest post - 20 Random Facts About Me. I never mention my personal life on here. Sometimes it's deliberate and other times I just get lost in the world of hair & beauty. I never meant this to be a lifestyle blog, so I guess I've kind of restricted myself with the subject matter. I love these kinds of posts though. It's like a little reminder that there is more to me than hair & beauty, though I must admit thinking of as many of 20 facts was hard!
So here goes...
1. I am a total history geek and did a degree in history. I'm always interested in reading about human behaviour, especially in times that seem so far removed from how things are today
2. It was my dream job to become a psychiatrist when I was younger
3. I wear glasses but never have in any of my photos. During the week I mostly rely on contact lenses
4. I'm a total chocoholic. Not a day goes by without me eating some form of chocolate
5. Watching movies is something I don't do that often, but when I do I always reach for a comedy or feel-good kind of film
6. TV I watch a lot of and I definitely prefer American TV shows, they seem to be so much more dramatic
7. My music taste is pretty diverse. I like anything from Reggae to Rock
8. I absolutely love drawing but I'm such a perfectionist that I rarely finish them
9. The countries I really want to visit at some point in the future are Japan, Australia and America
10. I'd love to do fashion posts, but I'm a highstreet girl and I know some just prefer my hair posts
11. I can't speak another language but want to! I learnt French in school for 4 years and still can't speak it fluently
12. I can't cook, I can only bake and do basic stuff. It's quite embarrassing really
13. Trampolining and tennis are my favourite sports to do
14. I'm a bit of a British stereotype with food and drink. I love a good cup of tea and a scone wouldn't go a miss too!
15. Psychological thrillers are my favourite type of non-fiction reading
16. I'm claustrophobic and scared of heights. I think I've always been like it
17. I never used to wear skirts or dresses and was a total tomboy when I was younger
18. I like to think I'm quite creative so the right-side of my brain must see more use
19. I'm actually really good with money despite my product junkie ways
20. I'd eventually like to get a full-time job in PR or journalism
Tell me a random fact about yourself
Feel free to do this tag too and link it in the comments so I can read yours :)