Monday, 17 February 2014

Birthday Mag: Make Your Own Nail Polish




Despite the fact I have a lot of nail polishes for someone that rarely paints their talons, I can never find the right colour that suits my mood (or outfit) at any given moment. With that in mind, I thought it'd be cool to do this weeks article for Birthday Magazine on how to make your own nail polish. The method requires a minimum of 2 ingredients and the options are endless. It's super quick, easy and you can wear it straight away. Psst I'm making my own nude polish as I publish this.

Read the article here


Have you tried making your own nail polish?


Lesley x

6 comments:

  1. So interesting, I have never made my own nail polish, but this is a very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love your blog! I'm your newest follower!!
    Check my blog if you want to!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, I do this lol I couldn't find a yellow the other day - it had to be done xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So easy, will have to try one them at home . Nice work Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for commenting ladies :) x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Fresh Lengths.Maira Gall.