Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Birthday Mag: Valentine's Beauty (pic heavy)


My latest article for Birthday Magazine has got your Valentine's makeup look sorted regardless of whether it's date night or an outing with your girls. I didn't want to go overboard on the pictures - even though I took a humongous (and frankly unnecessary) amount. There's 3 looks altogether (I've put 2 pictures for each below). All the products I used and how I created the looks are listed in the article here

And incase you're wondering, I'm wearing my wig in the first two looks - I will write a post with all the details on my wig soon.



What makeup look will you be sporting this V-Day?

Lesley x

27 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The second one is my fave. Love your hair like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last look! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty! The red lip look is my fave.

    Abbi of BelowtheWaist

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! I luv the pink lip and the up do and ur skin looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are soo pretty, i just love how you glow, contour is perfected

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for commenting :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so stunning, I can't deal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely beautiful , but i'm loving the last picture more ,i've got a thing for pink lip colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Having your hair up in a bun´suits your face shape beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! The first and third looks are so pretty and every-day, where as the second look is sexy and dramatic. Gorgeous! xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bold red lips.


    www.myeverydaytreats.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. MY WORD. Did I fall in love. FLAWLESS xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should really consider modelling Les you are too gorgeous...btw what did you use to contour its so natural and beautiful
    X
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet! I used mostly the Sleek Makeup Face Form in Dark and the MAC Pro Conceal and Correct Palette in Medium Deep x

      Delete
  15. you are so stunning, I love all these looks!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you ladies, you are all so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you! :)

© Fresh Lengths.Maira Gall.