Monday, 15 December 2014

Realash Eyelash Enhancer


Longer, thicker eyelashes is something many women crave, but is it possible to improve the look of your own lashes without mascara or falsies? REALASH contacted me some time ago about road-testing their Eyelash Enhancer (£49)* and I couldn't help be curious as to whether there was actually a product which could make your real lashes longer.


The product is only 3ml and comes with a hefty price tag for the size but it's packed with all sorts of lash-loving ingredients and is stated to last for 4-5 months. Only a small amount is needed and you apply it like an eyeliner to the roots of your lashes each night post-cleansing. REALASH claims that with continuous use for 8-12 weeks there will be a significant improvement in the length and thickness of your eyelashes. I usually struggle to be consistent with products but I will be using this every night for the next 3 months to see if there really is any difference in the look of my eyelashes.


This is what my lashes look like currently with absolutely no eye makeup above (I'm wearing makeup on the rest of my face). There's also a shot of my lashes with mascara below (it was taken on a different day).


I'll be reporting my results of using this product in a month's time. In the meantime you can see some before and after shots on the company's website here.

*sample. You can read my disclaimer here.

Have you tried Realash or any eyelash enhancers before?

Lesley x