Saturday, 24 January 2015

Realash Eyelash Enhancer | 1 Month Update



I've been using REALASH Eyelash Enhancer (£49)* (introductory post here) on my top lashes for the past month. The product claims to enhance the length and thickness of your lashes after consistent use for 2-3 months. So far, even though I've missed a few days here and there, the results have been positive.

I've tried to ensure applying the serum is part of my nightly skincare routine to stay as consistent as possible, and as a result my eyelashes do appear longer, seem shinier and look slightly thicker, though the results are not dramatic. I've only been using the product for a month however, so perhaps the results will be more obvious in another months time. The main thing I've noticed is that my eyelashes used to fall out a lot previously and that has drastically reduced.

Before - without mascara 


After - without mascara 



Before - with mascara


After - with mascara


I haven't noticed any irritation or side-effects so far which is good as I am prone to getting itchy eyes. The product itself is sterile, but to be doubly safe I've been applying the product with a clean cotton bud rather than the REALASH applicator (which looks very similar to a liquid eyeliner wand).

I think any changes are actually most obvious when I'm wearing mascara, probably because not all of my lashes are dark/black in colour and mascara helps define each lash. I'm definitely much happier with the look of my lashes and, if improvements continue, I don't think I'd feel the need to try false eyelashes to get thicker looking eyelashes. I'll be doing a final review of the product in two months.

*sample. You can read my disclaimer here.

Have you tried any eyelash enhancers before?

Lesley x