Saturday, 28 March 2015

Realash Eyelash Enhancer | Final Review

Saturday, 28 March 2015


About 3 months ago I started using REALASH Eyelash Enhancer (£49)* on my top lashes (introductory post here). By applying a little serum to the base of the lashes nightly, REALASH claims that the enhancer can lengthen and thicken lashes in 3 months. Even though I missed a few days during this time and a whole week in February the product has still worked well for me. 

My lashes are noticeably longer and thicker and I saw these results within a few weeks of using the product. My lashes used to fall out a lot prior to using this product regularly too and this has drastically reduced. The condition of my lashes haven't improved much since reporting my results of using REALASH Eyelash Enhancer after one of month use (post here), but that may be because I kept forgetting to use the product. Consistency is key with products like this so it's a shame I didn't always remember to apply it.

Before & After - Without Mascara


Before & After - With Mascara


As you can see from the pictures, this product does work which I wasn't expecting initially. Using it regularly is crucial however, and to maintain the results you have to keep using the product. Forgetful people like myself will find that the product may not be as effective as you need to use it every night. 

The Realash Eyelash Enhancer is also pretty pricey. It costs 5 times more than any other product I have to lengthen my eyelashes (like false eyelashes, mascaras etc.) so if I hadn't tried it I probably wouldn't buy it. However, now knowing that this product does actually work would make me more inclined to buy it in the future. I've seen a lot of eyelash enhancers available currently and when they can range from anywhere from £5 to £90 I know I can rely on REALASH to deliver results.

It's worth also noting that the bottle is pretty small at just 3ml but it does last. I still have some product left after 3 months and the company claims one bottle can last 4-5 months. The quality and amount of the ingredients packed into this tiny little bottle is good too. I'm convinced the natural ingredients in REALASH which promote healthy hair growth, like collagen, aloe and various fruit extracts, are the main reason this actually works.

This product is perfect for anyone that wants to lengthen their natural eyelashes without relying on falsies or special mascaras and can slot this into their everyday beauty routine. I'm going to continue to use REALASH (hopefully more consistently) to see if my eyelashes get even longer and thicker.

*sample. You can read my disclaimer here.

Have you tried an eyelash enhancer?

Lesley x

2 comments :

  1. I dont understand how it works. Do you massage the serum into the skin or how can putting something on the lashes stimulate growth? Or is it some kind of build up on the lashes? Dont it go away when you Wash your face?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, all you do is apply the serum to the root of your lashes before bed (after cleansing) x

      Delete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you! :)

Fresh Lengths + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio