Review | NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan


I received a few NYX products at a MIZANI event in June and this NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan (£7)* is easily my favourite.


Deep Tan is one of 5 shades and it has subtle golden undertones which warm up my complexion. This product can be used for your face and body so can give your skin an all-over glow. This bronzer is beautifully pigmented and long-lasting. It has absolutely no shimmer and gives the perfect true matte finish.

It's a little on the dark side for me currently where my skin is paler from a serious lack of sun. As a result I prefer this as a contour shade rather than as a bronzer and I'll add a little blush afterwards. As it's quite pigmented I have to apply this bronzer gently. It has a silky finish though, which means it blends well and doesn't look chalky or muddy, defining my cheekbones nicely.


This is definitely one of the better bronzers I've tried and I would purchase it. Sadly the UK NYX website recently announced that they will cease trading but luckily NYX products are now available at Boots. I haven't seen the products in the stores near me yet but NYX is stocked in some larger Boots and online. Whilst the packaging is a little different, this bronzer can be found here.


I've got my eye on the Highlight and Contour Pro Palette next, though I don't need it so I'll have to find a good excuse to buy it!


*sample - read my disclaimer here.



Have you tried NYX products?

Lesley x