Style | ASOS Floral Print Dress


I've been lazier than ever with styling this summer. I like to keep it simple generally but some days have been so humid here I don't feel like wearing much more than a loose dress and trainers. I bought this floral number from ASOS a little while ago. I don't usually like to wear much white (as I can be pretty clumsy with food) but I love the print and I do have a bit of thing for long dresses which cover the scars on my leg nicely.


I used my new compact camera (Canon EOS M3) for these shots and I'm still not crazy about the quality and the lighting is so off but I may just have to get over it to take more outfit pictures on the go. 

Dress & Bracelet - ASOS | Shoes - Lacoste | Bag - Boopacks | Square Ring - Forever 21 | Twin Bar Ring - Rebecca Gladstone* | Watch - Olivia Burton


*sample - read my disclaimer here.

What have you been wearing lately?

Lesley x