Style | Monki Co-Ord


Let's just say I'm having a bit of a love affair with stripes lately. My wardrobe is filled with striped shirts, tees and a couple of dresses so when I saw this striped co-ord I knew I had to have it. The boxy shirt and fitted tube skirt complement each other so well and it's an easy outfit to throw on at the last minute. You know I like to keep styling simple so I only added a minimal choker, lace up heels (my fave), a couple of rings and a watch I always wear. Easy.


I still haven't mastered the art of indoor outfit photos or posing in public but I am hoping to do more style posts. I bought a new camera (the Canon EOS M3) which is way more portable than my chunky DSLR and whilst I'm not totally thrilled with the quality, it does make blogging on-the-go easier. I also recently started working for ASOS (see here) and I've felt this injection of excitement about beauty and style again which I'd kind of lost lately. I don't usually get too personal here but I quit my full-time job which I had for the past 3 years earlier this year to really pursue what I wanted. It was a hard decision to make and a lot of people made me really doubt myself as I took the leap without really having a backup. Now I know it was the best decision for me. I have more time to blog and I'm doing something that satisfies my need to be creative. My blog posts have been a bit sketchy lately in the midst of starting the new job but I'm hoping it'll be business as usual soon!

Co-Ord & Bag - Monki | Shoes, Rings & Choker - ASOS | Watch - Olivia Burton 

What have you been wearing lately? 

Lesley x