Thursday, 6 November 2014

NOTD | Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Polish

Thursday, 6 November 2014


I've not been wearing a lot of nail polish lately, and when I have the shades have been dark and autumnal. I decided to switch it up this week with this Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Get It While It's Hot £2.99 which I picked up from Boots.

It's a tanned nude which works perfectly for my skintone. It's quite a summery shade but I couldn't resist as I love a good nude nail polish. It took 2-3 coats to get the finish completely opaque and, whilst I'm usually too impatient to take the time to apply this many coats, the result made it worthwhile.

I did chip the corner of one nail after two days unfortunately but I forgot to apply a top coat to make the polish last longer. Next time I'll try this shade with a glitter topcoat or gold tips to prevent any chips and give my mani a festive twist.


Overall, it's a great colour and a great price so it's a winner for me.

Have you tried anything by Rimmel London?

Lesley x

11 comments :

  1. I love the color. I also love their Retro Glam mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love nude tones, its like your nails but better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love nude nails!! x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omgosh I never thought of having a nailcolor that matched my skin color, yours looks so pretty! Don't really think I've tried anything by Rimmel but I could be wrong.

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its such a natural looking color, perfect for everyday especially work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have gone through this site and it is really interesting, for more details follow our site:-The natural hair care products and the government of businesses of wary looks of hair by means of which the disagreement in elasticity it may be at your artificial goods to be curly hair products. The quantity is extreme significant interested in the interminable injected enclosed by revenues of natural hair care apartment the complementary transformation or disparate the outcome and is being distinct then whole new residences to natural hair weave.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you! :)

Fresh Lengths + BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio