Skincare | Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra Removal 2016


Dermatosis Papulosa Nigra, often shortened to DPN, is the appearance of small mole-like lumps on the skin. I've had DPN appear on various parts of my body since being a teen and whilst they cause no known medical problems I've had them removed from my face (twice) as I just don't like how they look.


I've spoken about DPN previously on my blog (here) but as I've had my second treatment to remove them recently I thought explain the process in more detail in a video. I really hope this helps anyone considering the treatment as when I was first looking for a solution for DPN a lot of clinics I went to didn't know or understand what it was. My skin isn't totally clear (I still get mild acne and I have some DPN left) but I am so much happier with how my skin looks now. The treatment was definitely worth it for me and I would go back again for a third time.

The Video 

As ever, if you have any questions let me know in the comments

Have you heard of DPN before? 

Lesley x