Style | Lace & Beads


Topshop has stolen all of my coins of late. I'm on Oxford Street a lot and the Topshop store there is absolutely huge with so many brands that I'm always wandering in to buy a last-minute outfit. I've had a few formal events lately where my usual ultra-casual attire doesn't quite cut it so I've grabbed a few dressier pieces.

The latest addition is this cami top with pep hem from London-based brand Lace & Beads. The label's speciality is embellished pieces, tulle dresses and floral embroidery - ideal for special occasions. When I need to be dressed up this top works well with a black midi skirt and heels but I purposely picked it to mix with the rest of my wardrobe when I don't need to be so formal. I wore it casually here with Topshop Mom jeans - my favourite cut of denim currently - and some crisp new Vans.


Top - Lace & Beads (via Topshop in store) | Jeans - Topshop | Shoes - Vans (Schuh exclusives)


Photography - Mike Burchardt | @burchardtlens



What have you been wearing? 


Lesley x