Style | Adidas Co-Ord


Adidas is one of my favourite sports brands currently and as comfy casual is always the order of the day this jersey two-piece was always going to make it into my wardrobe. It's Adidas without being in your face about it and the embellished eye motif with trefoil logo adds something different - or at least it seems different to the girl with 6 very similar looking logo tees.


I'm planning to see out the rest of the (mildly) warm weather in this pair. On chillier days I just add a denim jacket. The heatwave has cooled off so we're past shorts weather and it's been one of those months where you have sunglasses, an umbrella and a jacket on hand just in case - in other words it's been utterly unpredictable.

Co-ord - Adidas* via ASOS | Shoes - Vans via Schuh | Watch (custom)* - Nixon 






Photography - Mike Burchardt | @burchardtlens


*samples - read my disclaimer here.


Lesley x