Irresistible Me Extensions [Video]


As much as I've enjoyed getting used to my curly hair, I've definitely missed my former longer lengths lately, especially when trying to create styles like this. I was sent these Silky Touch Extensions by Irresistible Me* and it's been fun to play around with different hairstyles I would have done when my hair was much longer. The extensions are beautiful and despite being quite silky blend fairly well when my hair is straight. I'll definitely be relying on these whenever I'm looking to add a few inches!


Specifications 

Colour: Natural black (1b) 
Length: 24" 
Weight: 200g
Amount: 10 pieces (1x 4 clips, 2x 3 clips, 5x 2 clips and 2x 1 clip)
$239 



I've only had these extensions a few months so I've outlined my experience so far in the below video.

The Video:


*sample - read my disclaimer here.

Have you tried extensions before?

Lesley x