NYX Bronzer & Blusher in Bora Bora


NYX is fast becoming one of my favourite beauty brands especially now it's easier to buy some NYX products in the UK. I received a few of their products at an event back in June but it's only recently that I've been using this NYX Bronzer & Blusher in Bora Bora ($9)*.


This duo compact is gorgeously pigmented and this shade (which is 1 of 5) is more suited to medium skintones. The blush is a beautiful terracotta tone whilst the bronzer is a shimmery gold. They complement each other perfectly though the sparkle in the bronzer means it acts more like a highlighter. The highlighter can emphasise imperfections though, so I avoid this when I've got any pimples on my cheeks.


It usually takes a few swipes for the perfect coverage. I tend to mix the two powders together and apply with a blush brush. The colour lasts fairly well throughout the day, despite my oil-prone skin. I've mostly been using this compact as a way of warming up my dull complexion in lieu of the sun! I'm definitely excitedly anticipating the summer months. 


Sadly I've not managed to find this compact available other than across the pond in the US and it's currently on sale so I hope they don't discontinue it! Fingers crossed that by the time I've reached the bottom of the pan more NYX product lines are available in the UK.

*sample received at an event - read my disclaimer here.

Have you tried anything by NYX Cosmetics? 

Lesley x