NOTD | Maybelline Color Show Mauve Kiss



This is just a quick post on my current nail of the day (NOTD). I'm wearing Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer in 150 Mauve Kiss (£2.99). It's a a very muted purple and not usually something I'd wear but I absolutely love this colour. Originally I was looking for something more brown based for a nude nail colour but this caught my eye whilst browsing Boots the other day. I also bought 381 Love this Sweater which is a very similar shade but more on the pink side.

I haven't bought much from Maybelline since my teens and I know it's a hugely popular drugstore brand but I have no idea how good their makeup is currently. The prices of the nail lacquers are very affordable and it only took two coats to get a perfect coverage. So far there's been no chipping either and I didn't bother with a base or top coat like I normally do when applying this polish. I'll definitely be picking up a few more shades of this polish in the soon.

Have you tried anything by Maybelline?

Lesley x