How I Cover Scarring & Pigmentation [Video]



Last summer I was badly bitten by an unknown insect several times and it left my leg with severe scarring. I've always suffered with hyper pigmentation but this is the worst I've ever had. It's led me to either not get my legs out at all since it happened or cover my legs with makeup when they're out.

I'm currently undergoing treatment to reduce the scarring which I'm about half way through (my scars were so much darker a few months ago) but I thought I'd show how I cover it with makeup as it is currently. If you look closely you can see it's not a perfect fix as my scars are pitted which makes covering it awkward. However using makeup definitely makes me a lot less conscious about how my legs look when they're on show.

The Video: 

I'm hoping that my scars will lift eventually but until then I hope this helps others who have scarring or pigmentation that they want to cover.

How do you deal with scarring & pigmentation?

Lesley x